This course was designed to help people get ready to start a new job.
• helpful advice on how to start a job on the right foot that promotes inclusion,
• questions to ask before beginning a job,
• how to prepare for a new job,
• workplace safety,
• communications and asking for help, and
• skills for self-management.
Please click on the link below or copy and paste it
into your address bar.
When clicked, the link will direct you to an online course with
advice and activities for starting a new job.
Follow the instructions in each lesson and complete the two
review tasks at the end of the course.
A PDF (paper) version of this course is also available below. Activities vary