Just in case you missed it --
The website includes:
· General announcements and updates from the government and LBS programs
· Links to information about COVID-19
· Tips and tools to support working from home – ideas for connecting online and via mobile apps, setting up online courses, sharing and managing content, even sending out texts from your computer
· Resources for learners to help them access online learning content while the programs are closed.
· Resources for parents and guardians supporting children at home
· Resources for practitioners moving to connecting remotely with learners and partners
This site is a work in progress and we invite you to contribute your wisdom, information and resources to help us build and expand it.
If you see anything missing or have anything to add, please let us know.
AlphaPlus remains open and we are working from home. As always, we are here to assist and support you with any questions you may have about using digital technology for program administration, teaching and learning.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
You can find our individual email addresses in the staff directory.
Telephone: (416) 322-1012 or 1 (800) 788-1120
All the best to you all,